Paperwhite Limited – Room Upstairs
Strategic Brand & Business Consultant
Business Coach, Mentor, Speaker
The Room Upstairs Business Women’s Network
Entrepreneur and strategic brand specialist for over 35 years, I use my Blue Chip client experience to take clients from good to great – from growth to exit!
I am results-driven. aiming for strategic alignment and congruence between the business objectives and ethos, delivering significant growth and £multi-million returns:
- Developing brand strategies
- Promoting enterprises and individuals to the widest possible audiences
- Building brand value
- Clarifying key objectives
- Building cohesive teams
- Aligning key messages
- Increasing sales; profitability & business value
- Succession planning
- Attracting investment
- delivering positive bottom-line impact and increased market share.
Advice for early stage and start-ups
- leadership and business management
- brand image
- routes to market
- growth strategies
- managing people
Business & Leadership Coaching
Leaders drive strategy, but it can be lonely. I am a sounding board and assist with the challenges manifest by change from MBO, IPO or sale to growth or personal issues
- managing difficult people or situations
- confidence issues
- personal profile
- managing & building teams.
Workshops & Speaking
Drawing on my experiences including interviewing high-profile business leaders; 15 years running monthly networking events for women in business and the professions, I cover:
From Corporate to Entrepreneur: Setting up In Business
Get Noticed – Stand Out
Why It’s Marketing – Not Networking!
Positioning and PR: Five Steps to Great Visibility
Authenticity – How can it help you?
The Six Key Traits of Successful Women Leaders