Women In Finance Summit 2019
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, [London]
|Date:||June 6, 2019|
|Location:||Grange Tower Bridge Hotel,|
Date(s) - 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel,
Categories No Categories
City and Financial Global are delighted to let you know that the 3rd annual Women in Finance summit, organised in partnership with the Women in Banking and Finance Association, will be taking place in Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, London on 6th June 2019.
The event will feature a variety of influential speakers including: John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury and City Minister, The Rt Hon Nicky Morgan, MEP for Loughborough, Chair of the House of Commons Treasury Committee and Vivienne Artz, President, Women in Banking and Finance & Global Chief Privacy Officer, Refinitiv.
This year’s themes include:
- The future of the Financial Services sector and what this means for the role of women
- The HM Treasury’s Women in Finance Charter two years on – how has it impacted men and women?
- Transforming culture
- Gender pay gap reporting – what are reports showing?
- Barriers faced by female executives and how they may be overcome
- Female empowerment through the eyes of men – improving the finance industry for women. Initiatives in the UK and beyond.
- Recruitment practices inhibiting the progression of women in the industry. What needs to change and how do millennials see diversity?
- The impact of technology in the workplace and the structure of work
- Attracting female talent in fintech
For more information, or to register, visit https://www.cityandfinancialconferences.com/WomenInFinance2019.