Handpicked by Brian Eno as the one to watch, Australian-Taiwanese pianist Belle Chen has distinguished herself with her unique live performances and recorded works that are unbound by tradition- often mixing classical music language across multiple genres through improvisation, electronics, extended technique, and sound design.
- Know Your Therapy With Bernadette Bruckner – Faigy Liebermann, ADHD Coach
- Your Mind Matters With Maria Kempinska – Gabrielle Pinto & Martin Pollecoff, Dreams In Therapy
- Trending With Dr. Pam Spurr – Dr Gregory Carter, Rob Harkavy
- Future Classic Women Awards – Katerina Mina
- Get Booked – Dr Karen Graham, Accept How You Feel, Mind How You Think