Handpicked by Brian Eno as the one to watch, Australian-Taiwanese pianist Belle Chen has distinguished herself with her unique live performances and recorded works that are unbound by tradition- often mixing classical music language across multiple genres through improvisation, electronics, extended technique, and sound design.
- B-Positive With Paul Andrews – Stephen Williams Jnr, Tips & Tricks Plus ‘Don’t Dwell On How Others Might Think Of You’ 140920
- Get Booked – Lulu Wood, “Milkshakes For The Almost Dead”
- Your Mind Matters With Maria Kempinska – Bernadette Bruckner & Steve Jackson, Bullying In Business
- Get Booked – Amanda Robson, “My Darling”
- Future Classic Women Awards – Nominees 2020