Freya was Winner of a Royal Philharmonic Society Composition Prize in 2017. She held an Open Space Residency at Snape Maltings from 2015-2017, during which she has collaborated with architectural designers Finbarr O’Dempsey and Andrew Skulina to create Permutations, an architectural performance artwork which launched at the 2017 Aldeburgh Festival. She was 2013 Composer in Residence at Northern Chords festival, Sage Gateshead, 2013 Apprentice Composer with Orchestra of the Swan, a 2016 Composition Fellow at Tanglewood Festival, and is Associate Composer of NonClassical, NightMusic at St. David’s Hall, and Reverie Choir.
- Know Your Therapy With Bernadette Bruckner – Julie Dawn Jones, Integrated Counselling For Abuse, Trauma And Families Suffering With Depression
- Your Mind Matters With Maria Kempinska – Izzy Bendall & Nick Longden, Teenage Minds – Delusion Or Direction?
- Your Mind Matters With Maria Kempinska – Sofia Nicodemo & Joel Aston, Teenage Minds Part 1 – Pressure And Success
- B-Positive With Paul Andrews – Ginny McKenny, “If I Can Do That, Anyone Can Do That”
- Future Classic Women Awards – Christmas Special 2020