Freya was Winner of a Royal Philharmonic Society Composition Prize in 2017. She held an Open Space Residency at Snape Maltings from 2015-2017, during which she has collaborated with architectural designers Finbarr O’Dempsey and Andrew Skulina to create Permutations, an architectural performance artwork which launched at the 2017 Aldeburgh Festival. She was 2013 Composer in Residence at Northern Chords festival, Sage Gateshead, 2013 Apprentice Composer with Orchestra of the Swan, a 2016 Composition Fellow at Tanglewood Festival, and is Associate Composer of NonClassical, NightMusic at St. David’s Hall, and Reverie Choir.
- Healing Image Hi – Billy, Humanitarian Volunteer From Refugee Receiving Centre In Poland
- Future Classic Women Awards – LPMAM Nataliia Zhytnytska, Ukraine 090522
- Free Your Mind With LKJ – Eva May Pearson 020522
- Your Mind Matters With Dr Maria Kempinska – John Lloyd, QI Mental Health Mindset 020522
- Get Booked – Lizzy Lamond, Book Club Buddies 020522