Freya was Winner of a Royal Philharmonic Society Composition Prize in 2017. She held an Open Space Residency at Snape Maltings from 2015-2017, during which she has collaborated with architectural designers Finbarr O’Dempsey and Andrew Skulina to create Permutations, an architectural performance artwork which launched at the 2017 Aldeburgh Festival. She was 2013 Composer in Residence at Northern Chords festival, Sage Gateshead, 2013 Apprentice Composer with Orchestra of the Swan, a 2016 Composition Fellow at Tanglewood Festival, and is Associate Composer of NonClassical, NightMusic at St. David’s Hall, and Reverie Choir.
- The Menopause Show w Sue Moxley- Sally Ann Turner Bodyline Clinic
- Health Hacktivators – Mr Fabulous On Inclusion By Design
- Get Booked – Gillian Young, The Legend Of Childer’s Forest 201123
- Future Classic Women Awards – Beatrice Nicholas, Music, Diversity, Misoginy 131123
- All Things Autism – Samuel J.Levine, Disability Rights And Inclusion 131123