Freya was Winner of a Royal Philharmonic Society Composition Prize in 2017. She held an Open Space Residency at Snape Maltings from 2015-2017, during which she has collaborated with architectural designers Finbarr O’Dempsey and Andrew Skulina to create Permutations, an architectural performance artwork which launched at the 2017 Aldeburgh Festival. She was 2013 Composer in Residence at Northern Chords festival, Sage Gateshead, 2013 Apprentice Composer with Orchestra of the Swan, a 2016 Composition Fellow at Tanglewood Festival, and is Associate Composer of NonClassical, NightMusic at St. David’s Hall, and Reverie Choir.
- Future Classic Women Awards – Hana Gubenko 120922
- Your Mind Matters – Beldon Haig, Masks Of Power Through Music 120922
- Eat Love Do – Doug Gordan, Heal Your Mind, Body, And Soul 120922
- Healing Image Hi – Social Media, Menopause And Wally The Alligator 120922
- Get Booked – Flavia Kate Peters, Reclaiming Your Dark Goddess, Reclaiming Your Dark Goddess 120922