Definitions and interpretation
collective all information that you submit to Women’s Radio
Station Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Station (CIC) Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10942704 whose registered office is at 16 Jermyn Street, London, SW1Y 6ST;
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Women’s Radio
Station (CIC) Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Women’s Radio Station (CIC) Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services, and
the website that you are currently using, www.mensradiostation.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you;
- Date of Birth;
- Job Title;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- Registration Type and Tax Receipt information if you are VAT registered;
- Shipping address;
- Billing address;
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Women’s Radio Station (CIC) Ltd. is the “data controller”
- We will retain any Data you submit for 2 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security)
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
- We may provide your name and email address to other trainers, speakers, lecturers, event planners and organisers for marketing purposes to make you aware of upcoming events and offers with the opportunity to attend seminars or events at discounted prices where Women’s Radio Station Limited think these would be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
Links to other websites
- Women’s Radio Station (CIC) Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Changes of business ownership and control
Controlling use of your Data
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Functionality of the Website
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following;
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes, and
- sharing Data with third parties
Accessing your own Data
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Women’s Radio Station (CIC) Limited (where such Data is held).
- Data security is of great importance to Women’s Radio Station (CIC) Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
Type of Cookie
- All cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Women’s Radio Station (CIC) Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies, however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
Analytical / performance cookies
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies I your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA. These countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact
Women’s Radio Station (CIC) Limited by email at email@example.com
1st November 2018